Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung is one of the most influential figures in 20th century Depth Psychology. If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about the core principles, methods, and terms of Jung’s psychology, this is the course for you!
Each weekly meeting will include a presentation and explanation of the concepts being covered, a discussion and question/answer session, as well as a wealth of resources for further study.
This is open for people interested in his work, and it's open for students and professionals from different areas and different backgrounds. You don't have to be a Psychologist, Psychiatrist or Therapist to attend the lectures.
This course is ideal...
- For those interested in knowing and becoming familiar with the basic foundations of C.G. Jung
- For those who wants to have an initial contact with the texts of Jung and other Jungians.
- For those who would like to know more about his work and concepts before deciding if this is a professional training path which they would like to start.
- For those who want to better understand their own process of self-knowledge and expand their awareness and self-perception.
- For those who want to learn what distinguishes Jungian Psychology from other psychological theories.
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION: This course does NOT qualify anyone to be a Jungian therapist. It is an open course and proposes a first contact with Jungian theory. This course DO NOT intend to train any therapist. Anyone can benefit from these activities, especially students of psychology, and people interested in knowing Jungian thinking through theory.
01 – Jung, Life and Method
02 – Shadow
03 – Personal and Collective Unconscious & Archetypes
04 – Ego, Self and Consciousness
05 – Shadow and Persona
06 – Anima and Animus
07 – Myths and Symbols
08 – Individuation Process
09 – Jung and Spirituality
10 – Introduction to Dreams